Of my 37 things, I have 12 still to complete:
- Read 50 books in
a year12 months – I’ve read 33 books since my last birthday so far meaning I have to read 17 in one month… I am not sure I will manage this one!
- Re-watch the whole of Lost – almost complete. I will definitely get this one done.
- Make a quilt – nope
- Write a
weekly dailymonthly journal from 2014 – nope
- Start a Project Life binder – I want this for my birthday so fingers crossed.
- Write a story – I have written SOME of a story. I doubt I will finish by the end of July.
- Go to a Zumba class – totally doable
- Go to a Pride parade – Leamington has a Pride festival today so this is doable.
- Visit Italy – Not happening this year 😦
- Paint the front door – no point since we are moving!
- Customise the cushions in the lounge – nope
- Fully qualify as a teacher – should be in the bag!
All in all, I’m feeling pretty good about this. As for the ones I won’t get done, I need to decide if they will make it onto my 38 things list which I will be making on my birthday.